Pannaveld Gorilla: natural play 2.0
This panna field with a natural fence is one of our highlights from our 'natural play' line.Â The nice thing about Pannaveld Gorilla is that the Robinia wooden fence is partly made of trellises.Â Not only do these gates serve as boarding to keep the ball in the field, but spectators can sit and play on them too!
This concept is just an example.Â We can fully adapt or expand this concept according to your wishes.Â Please contact one of our specialists for this.
What can you expect from this 10.00 x 20.00 m panna field?
Panna field Gorilla is a panna field of 10.00 x 20.00 m with two steel goals of 2.50 x 2.00 m. These goals are available in any desired RAL color.Â The short sides are equipped with a 120 - 150 cm high boarding/ball catcher, made of sanded and sapwood-free Robinia wooden posts that are approximately 15 cm thick.Â The long sides are equipped with fences of the same Robinia wood.Â These serve as boarding, and spectators can also sit on them to watch a nice game of football.Â This fenced panna field has a very open character and fits perfectly in a natural environment.Â The extremely strong Play Grass in two shades of green fits well in that natural setting.Â And unlike natural grass, this artificial grass can be played on all year round.
Also take a look at our other natural panna fields:
Panna field Marala
Panna Field Gorilla
Panna Field Jungle
What does this complete panna field cost, including construction?
Pannaveld Gorilla costs including full construction Â£ 39,950 (incl. VAT).Â Do you opt for this complete panna field?Â Then the following activities and materials are included:
- All ground work (excavation of released soil* and realization of a solid foundation);
- All street work (placing a concrete border around the field);
- The installation of the artificial grass (light green and dark green), including lines;
- The delivery and assembly of two metal goals (250 x 200 x100 cm), available in any desired RAL colour;
- The delivery and assembly of 120-150 cm high Robinia wooden (sanded and sapwood-free) ball catchers and (seating) fences in accordance with the design.